The client offers a select range of high quality products, which guarantee superb sonic performance and long-term reliability through the implementation of world-class audio engineering solutions.
The business challenge
- With the previously used method of managing customer data, customer needs were not addressed.
- Analysis of customer data was not done accurately, thus informed decision could not be taken confidently by the management.
- Customer records were not organised and maintained well.
- Performance was not measured accurately; therefore scope for improvement was limited.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction and retention was minimum due to lack of clarity on customer data.
- Collection and organisation of vital data was not done uniformly. Thus transferring data to other departments led to errors.
- Wastage of time occurred due to lengthy manual processes including scheduling and setting appointments with customers.
- Enhancement of service delivery was limited leading to customer dissatisfaction.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- The online web based CRM software addresses the customers' entire needs.
- It helps make informed and solid small business decisions, through customer-centric intelligence.
- It manages and improves performance in customer-facing applications, helping the client focus their analytical attention on the customer.
- It records work in progress.
- It decreases client attrition rate.
- It allows management to forecast predictable outcomes.
- It is a central repository for pertinent small business communications.
- It is accessible from anywhere the Internet is available.
- It helps schedule production environments and enables just in time inventory.
- It logs client queries, complaints and feedback.
- It gathers customer information that is invaluable to the marketing departments to plan future enhancements to products and services.
- It helps forge a closer relationship with clients and creates an intimate approach.
- It enables customer centric strategies.
- It keeps sales force on track, eliminating tasks or appointments falling through the cracks.
- It builds customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and customer retention.