Safety Equipment & Clothing
The business challenge
- Customer data could not be easily collected.
- Proper maintenance of customer data was non-existent.
- Accessibility to customer data by different departments became an issue due to the method of storage and distribution.
- Anticipation of customer needs was not possible due to lack of accurate information.
- Customer relations were not up to the mark due to gaps in communications.
- Effectiveness was lacking in the marketing message sent to customers.
- Customers' demands were not answered effectively.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- It helps in the collection and storage of vital customer data.
- It enables employees to access customer data from anywhere as per requirements.
- It creates detailed accurate customer profiles.
- It helps in the analysis and understanding of individual customer preferences.
- The client can easily identify trends and improve services accordingly.
- It provides first-class one-to-one customer service as per specific requirements.
- It maximizes customer satisfaction and improves customer retention.