The client specializes in the manufacture and design of non-contact and multi-sensor metrology systems.
The business challenge
- Content management and navigation is not user friendly.
- The menus are not automatically generated.
- The content was not stored in the database.
- There was no central storage for the data. Hence content management became an issue.
- Inability to identify customer needs.
- Inability to identify the profitability of certain customers.
- No proper analysis of customer data, therefore the client was not able to enhance customer satisfaction.
To tackle the above mentioned business challenges, Tigernix proposed the implementation of a CRM and CMS solution.
- Increased sales through better timing by anticipating needs based on historic trends.
- Identifying needs more effectively by understanding specific customer requirements.
- Cross-selling of other products by highlighting and suggesting alternatives or enhancements.
- Identifying which of your customers are profitable and which are not.
- Effective targeted marketing communications aimed specifically at customer needs.
- A more personal approach and the development of new or improved products and services in order to win more business in the future.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and retention, ensuring that your good reputation in the marketplace continues to grow.
- Increased value from your existing customers and reduced costs associated with supporting and servicing them, increasing your overall efficiency and reducing total cost of sales.
- Improved profitability by focusing on the most profitable customers and dealing with the unprofitable in more cost effective ways.