The client is a leading and rapidly expanding accounting and business advisory group based in Singapore. They provide a comprehensive suite of services to guide start-ups, small businesses and multi-national corporations at each stage of development and are in the best position to partner companies in the US and Europe looking to expand their footprint in the rapidly developing Asia Pacific economies.
The business challenge
- Customer data was maintained haphazardly.
- Organization-wide data sharing was not possible.
- Each customer related function became a costly affair given the number of manual processes involved and the time taken to complete each of them.
- Centralized customer interaction was not possible.
- Customer satisfaction and retention was not maximised.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- The CRM software provides a 360-degree view of business.
- It offers an organizational-level data sharing.
- It reduces cost on customer acquisition.
- Centralized customer interaction is possible.
- There is significant improvement in customer support.
- It results in increased customer satisfaction.
- High rate of customer retention is possible.
- It boosts new business.
- It increases revenue at low cost.