The client is a leading polytechnic and educational institution offering numerous courses to students.
￼The business challenge
- Customer data analysis was not in tune with the specified target market.
- Anticipation of customer needs was not possible due to lack of accurate information.
- Customer relations were not up to the mark due to gaps in communications.
- Effectiveness was lacking in the marketing message sent to customers.
- Customers' demands were not answered effectively.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- The CRM software gives improved relations with the target market and relationship development with potential ones.
- It provides an upswing of profits as a result of better customer relations and the ability to anticipate and attend to their needs and demands.
- The client's business is able to cater to customer's specific needs efficiently.
- There is convenient cross selling of products and services by utilizing CRM software that allows doing this seamlessly and with lesser cost.
- It helps in establishing a more effective marketing message that is not hit and miss. With CRM, communicating to the audience is made more specific.
- Innovation is now more personalized because the organization is equipped with a clear-cut view of what customers really want and not what is perceived that they want.
- Because the client is able to answer the customer's demands effectively, there is an assurance of customer loyalty and more customer acquisitions.