The client provides professional certification and enrichment courses in various therapeutic and healing methods that are endorsed by overseas institutions renowned for their specialized courses in Traditional & Complementary Medicine.
The business challenge
- Maintenance of customer data was not done in an orderly fashion.
- Customer knowledge was not easily generated.
- Analysis of the existent data did not yield highly useful information for the marketing and sales teams.
- Marketing efforts were affected due to unclear information on the target market and customers.
- Customer acquisition programmes and loyalty programmes could not be explored to their full potential.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- The CRM software offers the client positive ROI results.
- It directly pushes the company sales causing it to soar.
- It gives much needed comprehensive customer knowledge on all levels.
- It results in boosting of revenue.
- It can be easily customized according to the client's needs.
- It helps the client offer excellent customer service.
- With the help of the software, the client can put forth better marketing efforts.
- It helps in the formulation of customer acquisition programs.
- It results in customer retention.
- Database development is possible and can be well maintained.
- Revenue increase is a direct result of the CRM software.
- The client can analyse the database information.
- Market segmentation can be done with the data generated through the CRM software.
- Market targeting can be easily done.
- Customer loyalty increases.
- Permission marketing is a viable option.
- Loyalty programs can be explored.
- List management is done through the software.
- Customer analysis is possible.