The client provides management consultancy services, book-keeping services, selling, implementing and training of accounting software for MYOB and QnE. They also provide IT Solutions, which can be incorporated with any company's accountings and business systems.
The business challenge
- With the previously used method of managing customer data, customer needs were not easy to gauge.
- Lack of proper data led to inability of management to make informed decisions in relation to customer relationships.
- Customer records were not organised and maintained well.
- Performance was not measured accurately; therefore, scope for improvement was limited.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction and retention was minimum due to lack of clarity on customer data.
- Collection and organisation of vital data was not done uniformly. Thus transferring data to other departments led to errors.
- Wastage of time occurred due to lengthy manual processes including scheduling and setting appointments with customers.
- Enhancement of service delivery was limited leading to customer dissatisfaction.
Tigernix proposed the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
The CRM software addresses customer needs when using online or Web-based applications.
It enables businesses to make informed decisions using intelligence reaped from customers.
It provides records of work in progress and reporting on customer service functions.
It helps the organization manage customer performance and take steps to improve performance.
It enables organizations to forecast customer response rates and retention.
It allows managers to collect and organize customer information and disburse to appropriate departments like marketing or sales.
It helps organizations schedule environments that enable better customer service delivery.
It allows organizations to create closer and more intimate customer relationships.
It builds greater overall customer satisfaction and loyalty, which in turn boosts customer retention.
It helps manage sales force functions and eliminates time wasting tasks including scheduling and setting appointments with customers.
It allows sales and marketing teams to collect customer information and plan enhancements of service delivery.
It enables a central resource for business communications regarding customer transactions