21st & 22nd September 2010
Suntec Convention Centre, Level 6
Today's enterprises require new ways of doing business. Old principles no longer work in new economies. Strategic innovation is the creation of growth strategies, alternative product categories, services or business models that change the game and generate significant value for customers and enterprises.
Successful businesses in the future will be the ones that harness the full potential of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in this rapidly changing business environment. This September, be a part of SingTel's i.luminate 2010, a full-day conference and two-day exhibition of the latest ICT innovations.
SingTel's i.luminate 2010 will be the largest gathering of industry movers and shakers, entrepreneurs, developers and business leaders from around the world. Participants can expect to gain insights from influential and respected industry practitioners and discover innovations that will help their organisations advance.
- Participate in Singapore's biggest biennial business ICT event
- Gain insights from industry gurus and leading practitioners who will share their views on business trends, strategies and how ICT can help differentiate and grow businesses in the future
- Attend the Exhibition showcase and keep abreast of the latest technologies, innovations and customer case studies presented by SingTel and its strong ecosystem of partners
- Connect face-to-face and network with over 3000 business delegates
Who Will Be Attending:
- Guest of Honour: Mr. Teo Chee Hean, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence
- C-level executives and decision-makers from MNCs and SMEs across industries and sectors
- Leading technology vendors
- Media partners
- Industry analysts
- Government agencies (IDA, IE Singapore, Spring and Singapore Tourism Board)
- Regional mobile operators
- Independent software vendors