TRM Module: Job Orders Management
The diversified jobs that need to be carried out by skilful employees can be monitored to activate a trigger by the Job Orders Management module when job vacancies open up…
TigernixTRM offer Job Orders Management module that manages the sales transactions and job orders. This module enables consultants to keep track of the job scope/requirements of the job vacancies.
The job order management module has the following features:
- Job code
- Categorization of the jobs (by industry)
- Person in charge
- Edit and delete function
- Search category
- Create category
- Create job details
- Assign list of consultants
- Job status
- Invoice amount
- Fee discount
- Sales price
- Costing method
- VIP price
- Sales description
- Fee structure / Fee info / Set base fee
- Manage attendance
- Statistics of registered candidates
- Automation e-mailing to registered candidates
- Job remarks
- Employment type (permanent / part-time/ contract)
- Application start date and end date
- Traceability per user on all the recruitment documents
- Trail audit module for control and reporting user operations
- Detailed report on registered candidates and replacement candidates.
- Presence sheet per week or per month.
- Profit analysis
- Quick zoom on related links
- Functions of ‘click and relate’ for easy navigation
- Edition of services in list mode (Excel or OOCalc)
Some of our happy customers
We are thoroughly impressed with Tigernix’s complete Content Management System. The team was very proactive and forthcoming in implementing a system that matches our experience and industry-presence. We find the site very user-friendly and that helps us save a lot of time. Our productivity has definitely increased with Tigernix’s CMS. We’d definitely recommend them to our clients too.
"We are very pleased with Tigernix’s integrated Customer Relationship Management system. It impeccably manages our customer support with its well-designed ticket system. Not only did they customize the system to match our needs but also suggested very valuable ideas to improve our efficiency. In addition, the Content Management System is so easy to use, manage, and maintain."
"We are glad to have chosen Tigernix for providing us a Content Management System and integrated e-commerce. We are pleased with the site and all its in-built features. The quality and functionality are unsurpassed. The Tigernix team worked well through every phase – design, development, and deployment. Now, we cut out on a lot of unnecessary training cost and process time."