ERP Module: Inventory Management and Purchase Order System
Manage your inventory stocks and purchase orders through the Inventory Management and Purchase Order module with TigernixERP. It has amazing tracking and real-time monitoring…
Benefits of Inventory Management and Purchase Order System
- Purchase Orders Automation
TigernixERP is a fully automated system that allows you to create purchase orders from approved purchase requisitions, or generate them automatically once reorder points have been reached. The system also generates automatic sequential purchase order numbers to further streamline the order process.
- Purchase Requisitions Management
TigernixERP manages the purchase requisition process right from creating the purchase requisition with an online form to automatically routing for approval.
- Order Management System
TigernixERP has inbuilt tools that help you develop reports and rules of management to measure your company’s progress.
- Integration with Accounting software
TigernixERP’s integrated Vendor Centre provides access to information that is crucial to your vendor partnerships including, purchase orders, accounts payable data, and other crucial and substantial documents.
TigernixERP covers basic functionalities such as management and follow-up of purchases, reordering by order point or by stringent flow, and management of suppliers’ contract, price list and conditions of payment and delivery.
Purchase Orders Systems
TigernixERP offers these features to manage orders:
- Follow-up of purchase orders.
- Multiple addresses of suppliers.
- Validations by supplier’s signature and supplier’s confirmation.
- Delivery to the warehouse or directly to the customer.
- Manual or suggested orders by TigernixERP according to your management rules.
- Gathering of orders.
Purchase Order Lines
TigernixERP covers order line features such as automatic calculation of required delivery time and price, rapid seizure `without product’, and management of double units of measure in order.
Accounting System Invoicing
TigernixERP offers features for controlling invoices and integration to accounting through cost centre.
Reordering point and safety stock management
TigernixERP covers safety stock management features such as:
- Method of order point (minimum stock) by product and by warehouse.
- Possibility to keep the product in the `in order’ mode.
- Request system integrated for alerts and exceptions on stock status.
- Modification possible at any time of the reordering process (calculation of needs, cancellation, and such)
Multiple Price List
TigernixERP manages prices and price lists through various features such as management of discount and suppliers’ promotion, management of limited price, and suppliers’ conditions and contracts.
Inventory Control System
TigernixERP has advanced functions of reporting that help in quick and effective decisions for your company. It provides information on future stock, cost price, orders, and suppliers’ events.
Supply Chain Management
TigernixERP handles the supply chain processes by managing multiple delivery grids, different logistics of delivery, and management of suppliers’ preferences. It also has options to configure price by weight, by volume, or others.
Inventory Control and Barcode Tracking systems
TigernixERP enables easy follow-up and control through features like:
- Complete history of states.
- Control of received invoice.
- Control, automation, and planning of delivery.
- Management of receipt and partial invoicing.
- Follow-up of suppliers’ delays.
- Support of 12 bar codes.
- Management of logistic units.
Products Management software module
TigernixERP covers features such as:
- Management of variants and models.
- Management of products and services to be stocked (subcontracting).
- Infinite number of suppliers.
- Hierarchical categories.
- Suppliers’ preferences such as minimum quantities, delivery time, etc.
- Suppliers’ reference and appellations.
- Management of suppliers and manufacturers.
- Support barcodes
Warehouse and multi location management
TigernixERP has multiple offerings such as multi-sales points, multi-warehouses, multi-lingual option, and multi-delivery modes.
TigernixERP is extremely user-friendly and follows ergonomic standards. It covers features such as the reminder function based on the customer’s preference, management of subscription, quick zoom on related links, and ‘click and relate’ easy navigation.
Integration and barcoding inventory
TigernixERP is completely flexible and can be integrated to other modules and applications such as the EDI module for electronic orders, general and analytic ledger, and stock control and tasks follow-up and barcoding etc
TigernixERP has a comprehensive list of reports for sales pipeline (estimation of sales and future costs), daily/monthly cumulated/non-cumulated sales, and personalized reports using OpenOffice. You can also integrate these reports in MS Excel and MS Word according to your preferences.
TigernixERP is completely flexible and customizable with features such as:
- Customizable screens (seizure, lists, states, search, and more).
- Multilingual and multi-companies support.
- Management of rights and user’s menu.
- Direct access through Internet.
- Process configuration and possible alerts.
- Integrated request system.
- Extensible via numerous optional modules.
- Personalized process.