School Store Inventory Management Module
TigernixSMS offers School Store Inventory management module that meticulously tracks and manages the institution’s resources. It supports barcode and RFID tracking for easy management of inventory and stock levels in the school store.
TigernixSMS School Store Inventory management module is flexible with a user-friendly interface. The system is fully-integrated with the course management module and track the assets used for each course. The software helps you reduce the inventory holding cost in the long term.
Asset tracking Product/Textbook/Equipment
- Management of variants and models.
- Multiple units of measure and automatic conversions.
- Substitutions products.
- Product properties.
- Possible automatic update of the cost price.
- Packaging management.
- Provisions and treatment of stock exception.
- Integrated scheduler for purchase or low stock items
- Quick detection of errors through double entry system of inventory management.
- Planning of requirements
- Creation of purchase orders
- Follow-up of the different delays.
- Possible interventions for manual corrections.
- Serial number management.
- 7 types of barcode supported
- Upstream/ downstream traceability.
- Control and follow-up of technicians.
- Efficient and centralized treatment of exceptions and provisions
- Possible cancellation.
- Support of negative stocks.
- Use of request system.
- Multi-unit for purchase.
- Rapid zoom on linked form.
- Functions of ‘click and relate’ for easy navigation.
- Import / Export through Excel
- Forms and states simplified: all the information in only one screen.
- Integration with the general and analytic accounting.
- Integration with stocks control and tasks follow-up.
- Integration with the human resources module
- Native integration with reordering.
- All screens are customizable (seizure, lists, states, search and more).
- Management of rights and user’s menu.
- Possible adaptation of all the resources of the enterprise.
- Direct access through Internet.
- Process configuration and possible alerts.
- Integrated request system.
- Extensible via numerous optional modules
- Personalized process